“Change is inevitable, stagnation is unacceptable”
Evolve or Die is a Record label/multimedia company established to work in partnership with electronic musicians and people from the other arts. Evolve or Die functions as a facilitator and networking organisation made up of individual members/groups/ companies, who retain their own identity but work collectively under the Evolve Or Die umbrella. This is to enable the pooling of contacts, resources and experience and enabling EOD to become a single point of reference for the public and industry for a variety of artists and creative services. The aim is to promote collaborative working, push creative boundaries and to give the artists a louder and stronger voice in a corporate world.
STRUCTURE OF EOD
Information from individuals or groups is given to EOD and put onto the various EOD platforms. The individuals retain ownership and agree to the use of any material they supply. To be part of EOD it is expected that pictures, biographies and some examples of work will be provided plus links to any cyberspace presence and that the EOD logo will be displayed on these sites plus that they will have links to the EOD website, which will have information on each member, links to EOD platforms and to members. Below is an outline of the EOD structure, note this is not a complete list of categories.
EOD will promote all of its members via its cyberspace platforms, by supplying the
information and examples of work to appropriate individuals/organisations.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To build a cohesive and collaborative cyberspace community
- To act as a one stop information/ feeder point
- To give members a collective voice and to provide guidance where necessary
- For members to respect one and other.
- For members to participate actively in cross promotion.
- To provide new artistic when available
- To provide information to enable promoting and publicising their activity.